A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason De La Tore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. De La Tore
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De La Tore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason De La Tore, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Tore graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. De La Tore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Richard De La Tore MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason R. De La Tore practice?
- Dr. Jason De La Tore has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason De La Tore practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Surgeons.