Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)

Jun 26th, 2015

I suffered from pain in my back and legs for 2 years and had seen 5 different doctors during that period looking for some relief. After finding Dr. DeLuca, I finally am able to live my life with minimal pain. I had a series of injections which have reduced the pain in my legs by 90%. I have been able to start walking daily and have lost weight. Dr. DeLuca actually cares and was willing to explain to me, in plain English, what was causing my pain. I have had injections at other offices in the past which were painful and I was scared. Dr. DeLuca and his staff made me feel comfortable and as I was anticipating the pain from the procedure, then he told me I was already done. I hardly felt anything, couldn't believe how painless it was. Two days after the first injection I was feeling amazingly better. Thank you to a Dr. who still cares, listens, and made me feel comfortable. I have recommended him to many of my relatives and friends. The only complaint I have is it takes almost 2 months to see him, as he is so busy. However, the rest of his staff is also very helpful and appointments with the PA Noreen are much easier to get. I'm very grateful to both Dr. DeLuca and his staff. Thanks!!!

Drug Alcohol Counselor show details Drug Alcohol Counselor
by Nestor Colón on Dec 4th, 2014

nly covered my pain with medicine. Dr. Jason DeLuca accepted me as a patient eight month ago and in less than than five months he change my life and the quality of . Dr. DeLuca is a unique doctor, he is a good listener believes not only in medicine but also on treating directly to the patients pain. Its hard to put in words his dedication, compassion, kindness what he did in my life. What others didn't achieved in five yrs he did it in months. Grate CHRISTIAN AND DOCTOR. Dedicate and willing to the end on helping others to have a better quality of living. Thank you...I

by kimberly spencer on May 3rd, 2014

Dr. Delucas office has been a life saver for me. I enjoy going and seeing the girls that work there. They have always been extremely professional and caring. Noreen sees me once a month an has gone out of her way on numerous occasions to squeeze me in for shots or do them herself when i am suffering. She goes over my options in great detail to make sure i fully understand. As long as i am in Florida i will never see anyone else for my pain care needs. A in my book.