A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Demattia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Demattia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Demattia
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Demattia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Demattia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Demattia graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Demattia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Kelly Demattia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason K. Demattia practice?
- Dr. Jason Demattia has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Demattia practices Family Medicine near Tomball, TX.
See Tomball Family Physicians.