Dr. Jason Diamond MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 19th, 2016
Such a talented doctor!!
Dr. Diamond is fantastic and I am so happy with my results, I would recommend him to anyone!

April 26th, 2016
Chin/Jaw Augmentation
When I decided that I did indeed want to surgically enhance my recessive chin and asymmetric jawline, I began searching for the right surgery or combination of surgeries in order to address my situation. The options were expensive and the recovery periods would be long and painful, with some doubt as to the effectiveness of the procedures. I then found a couple doctors who made custom jaw/chin implants. This sounded perfect for my desired outcome, and it didn’t take much research to see that Dr. Diamond was at the head of his field in this application. One consultation with him affirmed my research. He and his staff are simply the best. They are professional, extremely friendly, and great at what they do. Dr. Diamond sat down with me, and we looked at pictures, an MRI and other examples in order to find the perfect plan for my specific needs. Every chin and jawline is different and a custom formed implant to address my specific needs was clearly the best solution for me. The procedure went as well as I could’ve hoped. I gave him and his staff my trust to change the look of my face, the first thing people see, and they did an outstanding job. Like I said…Dr. Diamond and team are simply the best!

March 29th, 2016
Before Dr. Diamond I had a bad experience with my plastic surgeon, and my rhinoplasty. I was left feeling awful when I looked in the mirror, and felt uncomfortable in my body. That immediately changed with my first visit at Dr. Diamond’s office. The staff was very kind, and made me feel at home. Dr. Diamond was very helpful and explained every process in detail, I never left his office with questions, or concerns. When I had extra questions for him all I had to do was either call or email, and my questions would be answered within 24 hours. My surgery went very smoothly, with no complications, and my results are phenomenal. I feel like a different person, and have no pain at all. I would definitely recommend Dr. Diamond to those interested in plastic surgery, choosing him as my doctor has been one of the best decisions I have ever made.

March 10th, 2016
The best of the best.
Extremely honest and down to earth. He truly is the best facial plastic surgeon in the world. Amazing results. There is a reason why top celebrities go to him to do their facelift.

April 2nd, 2015
So Happy!
I am not one to write reviews, but I needed to take a moment and let everyone know how wonderful my experience with Dr. Diamond has been. His office staff is incredibly warm and welcoming! They truly make you feel at home! Dr. Diamond is amazing! He is so good at what he does - he has taken years off my face. He really does not disappoint. There is an ease in his manner that makes you feel comfortable and confident! His follow up is great too!

February 20th, 2015
Like many of you, I spent a considerable amount of time researching the numerous facial surgeons out there. There are so many doctors out there and so many varying opinions and comments about each of them, selecting the "right" one feels a lot like a trying to find a needle in a hay stack. I therefore feel so very fortunate I ended up scheduling a consultation with Dr. Diamond. He and his staff were so professional, helpful and confident they could help me, I knew I had found the doctor I needed. My surgery turned out just as I had hoped and I encourage anyone reading this post to see Dr. Diamond before deciding to have someone else do your procedure. You will be glad you did.

February 14th, 2015
Honestly, I've thought long and hard about whether to write this review or not. I've been back and forth for years, but I've finally decided to write it. I had surgery 3 summers ago with Dr. Diamond. I'm not even going to say how much this surgery cost, but the price tag was outrageous. And that was fine with me because I believed I was getting one of the best plastic surgeons for my money. Unfortunately, that was not the case. Dr. Diamond also used a second ENT doctor to perform the surgery with him. What that meant on my end was even more $. Which again, was fine, because my result was guaranteed to be perfect. Well, my nose is still crooked and pretty close to where I started. Not at all what I would have expected. I also don't have any improvement in breathing and if anything my breathing is worse. So, what's the worst thing that can happen when you have bad plastic surgery? A bad outcome right? Not the case here. In addition to the bad rhinoplasty, I was left with a quarter size gouge on my forehead. It looked as though someone had taken a small scoop out of my forehead. The wound was deep, red and very noticeable. My forehead had nothing to do with the surgery. Years later I'm left with a large SCAR on my forehead that Dr. Diamond could never explain. If that's not horrifying, I don't know what is. I've spent my own time and money trying to treat the scar myself after Dr. Diamond unsuccessfully had a woman try to camouflage it with permanent makeup. So far, I've easily spent $2000 on the scar and it is only slightly better. It is likely that I will need to have the scar tissue cut out and have the scar surgically revised by another plastic surgeon. Again, this scar was pure negligence. I have not received any sort of reimbursement for any of the treatments I've had performed. Not surprising. It pains me to write this review because Dr. Diamond and his staff are perfectly "nice" people. I did like them and trust them in the beginning. But I've lost so much time, confidence, and money due to this surgery that I'm not comfortable keeping it to myself. Everyone I know asked about the scar, and a woman I know in a professional setting sat me down and seriously wondered if my husband was beating me. Can you even imagine? The emotional toll has been so great. I wish I had never used this surgeon. I hope other people benefit from this review and I certify that everything in it is the 100% truth.

May 23rd, 2013
Thank You so Much Dr. Diamond
It took a while for the swelling to subside but Dr. Diamond prepared me for that. I was back to work in 2 weeks and my colleagues cant get over how great I look and it shows in the way I carry myself. I am more confident and feel great. I will certainly be back to see Dr. Diamond in the future when I need another boost.

April 4th, 2013
Amazed
I am very pleased at the amazing work Dr. Diamond does. Dr. Diamond and all his lovely staff are very thoughtful and accommodating. When I went in for my consult, he knew exactly how to fix the problems I was having with my nose. On the day of the surgery Dr. Diamond and his staff were very comforting. I used to be uncomfortable with my nose, especially in pictures, but now I love it, it's exactly how I always wished my nose would look like. Every time I go to see Dr. Diamond for check up visits he always keeps telling me that my face isn't done healing yet and my nose is still swollen. I tell him I can't believe it, it looks so good already.

November 19th, 2012
I went in for a consultation with Dr. Diamond for a rhinoplasty and septoplasty. Him and his staff are very nice and professional. Dr. Diamond answered all my questions and concerns I had about the procedure, I am a male of middle eastern descent and I wanted a nose that went well with my other features and doesn't look over-done. I had the surgery last year, it looks great, I can't ask for a better looking nose, no one can tell that I had a surgery and my breathing improved a lot too. I highly recommend him.

June 4th, 2012
Dr. Jason Diamond Facial Institute
Dr. Diamond is not only a very highly skilled surgeon he is also a genuine caring doctor. He is open honest and straightforward and it is evident that he is a perfectionist who takes great pride in his work.

April 26th, 2012
You WILL be satisfied!
Dr. Diamond is by far the most professional, educated, caring and talented plastic surgeon I have ever encountered. Everything from scheduling the initial appointment, to the courteous staff to the post-surgical appointment was ever so simple. I would definitely recommend him to anyone! My surgery was a success and I could not be happier with the results.