A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Dilts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Dilts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Dilts, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dilts graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Dilts has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Russell Dilts MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason R. Dilts practice?
- Dr. Jason Dilts has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Dilts practices Emergency Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Emergency Physicians.