A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Diogo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Diogo, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Diogo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diogo graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Diogo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Joseph Diogo MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason J. Diogo practice?
- Dr. Jason Diogo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Diogo practices Internal Medicine near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Internists.