A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Dolinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Dolinsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Dolinsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolinsky graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dolinsky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Hunter Dolinsky MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason H. Dolinsky practice?
- Dr. Jason Dolinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Dolinsky practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.