Dr. Jason Doppelt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

August 16th, 2016
Dr Doplet did a great job

May 9th, 2015
seen in ER for ortho trauma in Feb 2015
I feel this Physician was very educated and listened to me regarding the care of my husband which ultimately saved his crushed foot. He spent time to weigh all options and consulted others within vascular & plastics. This was very appreciated. I realize all treatment is individual and everyone has an opion, but felt very confident with Dr. Doplett taking care of my family. He stated words in lay man terms and spent the time to make sure he made sense.

April 29th, 2015
Misdiagnosis - didn't look at history - Epic Fail
Drove an hour each way and he gave me 5 minutes. Misdiagnosed me and I wasted my money. Said I could have early onset arthritis. Bottom line, I insisted on second opinion and Dr. Sean Hennigan in Green bay diagnosed me in 2 minutes without even looking at the MRI. I have frozen shoulder, Dr. Doppelt, and I an told any Dr. worth their salt would have looked at my history of diabetes and figured this out. You failed and your diagnosis could have caused me additional damage. DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN.

February 13th, 2015
Humpty Dumty was put back together again.
I messed up my shoulder badly in a motorcycle accident. Dr. Doppelt put my arm back together using my own joint after rebuilding it. I was able to go back to work and continue my career.

January 27th, 2015
He has no time for you and I left more confused than ever
I drove an hour and a half each way and he spent a total of 7 minutes with me. Didn't even look at the MRI until I was in the office. I know it is a torn labrum and physical therapy made the condition much worse. So, he says it may be a torn labrum or early onset arthritis. Really? Early onset arthritis? In a 52 year old? So, he tells me to go back to physical therapy and visit again in six weeks. You know...the physical therapy that made it much worse in the first place? Didn't listen to a word I said. Took zero time to explain his decision, and seemed irritated that I asked him to explain. Most diplomatic thing I can say is that I am "seeking a second opinion". Don't see this man.