A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Hollister Dorey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Hollister Dorey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Hollister Dorey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollister Dorey graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Hollister Dorey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- East Alabama Medical Center And Snf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Hollister Dorey MD is a male Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Jason Hollister Dorey practice?
- Dr. Jason Hollister Dorey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Hollister Dorey practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Radiologists.