A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Dragoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Dragoo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Dragoo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dragoo graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dragoo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Louis Dragoo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason L. Dragoo practice?
- Dr. Jason Dragoo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jason Dragoo practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.
See Palo Alto Orthopedic Surgeons and Palo Alto Surgeons.