A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Dragoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Dragoo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dragoo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dragoo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Dragoo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dragoo graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dragoo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Louis Dragoo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason L. Dragoo practice?
- Dr. Jason Dragoo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jason Dragoo practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.
See Palo Alto Orthopedic Surgeons and Palo Alto Surgeons.