A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Dragoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Dragoo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Dragoo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dragoo graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dragoo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dragoo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason L. Dragoo practice?
Dr. Jason Dragoo practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons, Palo Alto Orthopedic Surgeons, Palo Alto Sports Medicine Doctors, and Palo Alto Neurologists.