A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Dreyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Dreyer, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreyer graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dreyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason A Dreyer DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Dreyer practice?
- Dr. Jason Dreyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Dreyer practices Neurological Surgery near Walla Walla, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Walla Walla Surgeons.