Dr. Jason Leonard MD Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology Norman, OK

3.9

May 27th, 2015
Have pain, go in and come out with a good feeling and less pain...........and any less pain is a gain. My last shot lasted 3 months and I was active and doing good. The pain started back slowly till it peaked and I called their office and got an appointment within days. Got my shot and walked out ready for the day.

February 13th, 2015
Wanting to see him again
Jason is a nice man who cares about his clients.

April 25th, 2011
Rude, Hurried and Unprofessional
I would not recommend Dr. Leonard to anyone. He does not want to explain anything about your condition or follow up with you at all. In fact, the only way I got him to explain the results of my MRI was to phone him repeatedly until he finally called me over dinner, and through bites of food, told me, "You got a big ol' bulging disc." That was the extent of my medical exam with him. I still have never seen the actual MRI or had a follow up with him after he did my epidural shot, which was another nightmare. He schedules everyone for the same time -- 11 a.m., and then keeps you waiting on a gurney with no food for up to eight hours before you get your turn. I woke from the procedure with a bruise on my breast and near the injection site. I scheduled a follow up appointment for 2 p.m. and walked in to find 12 people in the waiting room, some of which had been waiting since before 11:30. I walked out. This man and his staff haver absolutely no regard for their patients and trest them like cattle.They are much more interested in calling me and harassing me to pay their bill than they are in providing care. My bill was on accident insurance and they sent me to a collection agency despite reasurring me they wouldn't.

June 22nd, 2009
Married Mom
I was referred to Dr. Leonard for epidural steroid injections. He is very good at giving these injections and explains the procedures and outcomes well. The staff at the Physician's Surgery Center are exceptional. However, Dr. Leonard does not want to do follow up care with patients. He only wants to do "his part", which is "just the injections". He doesn not want to give any further treatment, such as pain management following a procedure, explanations of benifits/risks to further treatment, further treatment options if the steroid injections fail, etc. With my case, I had a ruptured disc, and the steroid injections failed. He wanted to provide no further treatment, but instead, wanted to refer me to a pain management doctor who would "wean me" off the narcotics HE PRESCRIBED. Do not go to this doctor if you need any treatment other than steroid injections.