A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Ellison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Ellison, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellison graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ellison has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ellison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance