A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Engel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engel
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Engel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Engel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Engel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Douglas Engel MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jason D. Engel practice?
- Dr. Jason Engel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Engel practices Urology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Chevy Chase, MD.
See Washington Urologists.