A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Engel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engel
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Engel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Engel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Engel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Douglas Engel MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jason D. Engel practice?
- Dr. Jason Engel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Engel practices Urology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Chevy Chase, MD.
See Washington Urologists.