A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Eubanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Eubanks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eubanks
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Eubanks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Eubanks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eubanks graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eubanks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Eubanks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason Eubanks practice?
- Dr. Jason Eubanks has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jason Eubanks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mentor, OH and Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.