Dr. Jason Evangelista Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 26th, 2008

Excellent Ophthalmologist

Dr. Evangelista is an ophthalmologist specializing in corneal and refractive surgery. His current practice includes the treatment of corneal diseases, all forms of corneal transplant surgery, LASIK, and dry eyes. After being treated by another Doctor for a corneal ulcer, I saw little improvement in my eye after 6 weeks. A second opinion doctor recommended Dr Evangelista. I had an office appointment 16 hours later, and this doctor spent more time with me and my eye problem the first visit than the first doctor spent with me for 23 visits! I ended up having a corneal transplant, and you couldn't find a more professional, caring and concerned surgeon than Dr Evangelista. I recommend him without any hesitation; you will be pleased.

October 10th, 2015