A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Evans, Psychiatrist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Evans has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harlingen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Evans MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason Evans practice?
- Dr. Jason Evans has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Evans practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near Harlingen, TX.
See Harlingen Psychiatrists and Harlingen Addiction Specialists.