A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Evans, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Evans has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harlingen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Evans MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason Evans practice?
- Dr. Jason Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Evans practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near Harlingen, TX.
See Harlingen Psychiatrists.