A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Fanuele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Fanuele is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Fanuele, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fanuele graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fanuele has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Falmouth Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Fanuele MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason Fanuele practice?
- Dr. Jason Fanuele has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jason Fanuele practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Taunton, MA.
See Plymouth Surgeons.