A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Farrah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Farrah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Dr. Farrah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason P Farrah MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason P. Farrah practice?
- Dr. Jason Farrah has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Farrah practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Internists and Ocala Critical Care Practitioners.