A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Faulhaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Faulhaber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Faulhaber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Faulhaber graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Faulhaber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faulhaber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance