A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Faulhaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Faulhaber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Faulhaber, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faulhaber graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Faulhaber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Russe Faulhaber MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jason R. Faulhaber practice?
- Dr. Jason Faulhaber has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jason Faulhaber practices Infectious Disease near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Roanoke Infectious Disease Doctors.