A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Faulhaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Faulhaber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faulhaber
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Faulhaber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Faulhaber, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Faulhaber graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Faulhaber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason R Faulhaber MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jason R. Faulhaber practice?
- Dr. Jason Faulhaber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Faulhaber practices Infectious Disease near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Roanoke Infectious Disease Doctors.