Learn more about Dr. Jason Faulhaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Faulhaber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faulhaber
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Faulhaber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Faulhaber, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Faulhaber graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Faulhaber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason R Faulhaber MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jason R. Faulhaber practice?
- Dr. Jason Faulhaber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Faulhaber practices Infectious Disease near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Roanoke Infectious Disease Doctors.