A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Felton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Felton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Felton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Covenant Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Andrew Felton MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Felton practice?
- Dr. Jason Felton has 5 office locations.
- Dr. Jason Felton practices Neurological Surgery near , .