A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Ferrari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrari graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Ferrari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center, Sioux City, IA
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Kent Ferrari MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 17 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason K. Ferrari practice?
- Dr. Jason Ferrari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Ferrari practices Sports Medicine near Kingman, AZ.
See Kingman Family Physicians.