A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Fieser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Fieser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fieser
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Fieser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fieser graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Fieser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Pulmonary Medicine Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Andrew Fieser MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Fieser practice?
- Dr. Jason Fieser has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Fieser practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists, Kansas City Critical Care Practitioners, and Kansas City Pulmonologists.