A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Fieser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Fieser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fieser
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fieser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Fieser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fieser graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Fieser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Pulmonary Medicine Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Andrew Fieser MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Fieser practice?
- Dr. Jason Fieser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Fieser practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Overland Park Internists, Overland Park Critical Care Practitioners, and Overland Park Pulmonologists.