A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Fieser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Fieser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Fieser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fieser graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Fieser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Pulmonary Medicine Associates
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fieser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Fieser practice?
Dr. Jason Fieser practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Overland Park Internists, Overland Park Critical Care Practitioners, and Overland Park Pulmonologists.