A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Finkelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Finkelstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finkelstein
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Finkelstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Finkelstein, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkelstein graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Finkelstein has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Campbell Health System
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason S Finkelstein FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jason S. Finkelstein practice?
- Dr. Jason Finkelstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Finkelstein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Cardiologists.