A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Finkelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Finkelstein, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkelstein graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Finkelstein has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finkelstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason S. Finkelstein practice?
Dr. Jason Finkelstein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, TX and Paris, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.