A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Fisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Fisher, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Experimental Radiation Injuries
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason C Fisher MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason C. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Jason Fisher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Fisher practices Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ and Teaneck, NJ.
See New York Surgeons.