Dr. Jason Fond MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Nanuet, NY

• Good
  • Bad

March 4th, 2017
Dr Fond is simply the best! He is a competent and caring Doctor, and really knows his craft. He has done surgery on both my husband and my knee,with wonderful results.Like I said simply the best.

April 26th, 2016
DR. FOND IS AMAZING
Dr. Fond is amazing. I cannot say enough nice things about him. He's taken care of me, my husband and both my sons. My one son is a division one athlete and Dr. Fond got him back on the field after a debilitating elbow injury. The next season they won a championship! Dr. Fond is purely wonderful and we can't thank him enough for his excellent surgical skills and an unparalleled level of care.

March 18th, 2016
My life changed when I met Dr. Fond
Dr. Fond performed my total hip replacement 6 years ago and today I am totally pain free and feel like a new person. I had previously seen another doctor who only gave me pain medication at the time and I was totally miserable for a year. Dr. Fond changed my life! I am currently recovering from shoulder surgery performed again by Dr. Fond and I am pleased to report that I am doing very well. He is a God send!

June 12th, 2015
Perfect Result
Did knee arthroscopy on my knee for a meniscal tear. Perfect result!!

June 5th, 2015
Thank You, Dr. Fond! Exceptional!
Over the past 15 years I've, unfortunately, had to work with many, MANY doctors - both on my own behalf and for my mom. Sadly, I've much more often been disappointed by the lack of interest, care, communication, logical thinking, compassion, etc. that I've encountered. Dr. Jason Fond is, absolutely, an exception. My 87 year-old mother, who has advanced dementia, broke her hip last week. Dr. Fond came to see her in the ER. He was very thorough in his communication , compassionate, friendly and straight-forward. Prior to her surgery he was readily available for consultation. Pre and Post surgery - again - great communication, compassion and honesty. He's a great doctor - and I rarely have that to say. Thank you, Dr. Fond!

March 18th, 2015
As good a doctor that I've ever been to.

August 5th, 2014
Fabulous experience

January 28th, 2014
Amazing Doctor!!
I was misdiagnosed by several other Drs and suffered with pain for over a year. Dr. Fond not only accurately diagnosed my rotator cuff tear but was able to squeeze me in for surgery as soon as possible. His bedside manner cannot be compared! He is considerate, thorough, and accurately explains every facet of your injury and how he will fix it. On the day of my surgery he personally spoke with me before anesthesia to allay my nerves and spoke directly with my husband post-op. I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Fond. He is the only Dr I have ever taken the time to write a review for!

February 18th, 2013
Best Bedside Manner
Dr. Fond has performed surgery on me, my wife and my son. I wouldn't trust anyone else. My son is a varsity athlete who injured himself right before college scouts were coming. Dr. Fond was the only name that kept coming up for recommendations. Dr. Fond fixed my son's knee and because of him, my son was able to finish the season and now plays for a top college. Dr. Fond talks to you like a friend. I cannot recommend him enough. Best decision we made was choosing Dr. Fond as our surgeon.

March 16th, 2012
Amazing Doctor
Had severe elbow pain and needed surgery. Dr. Fond was excellent fixing my elbow so now I don't have any more pain. Thanks!!!

January 2nd, 2012
The office only cares about money and not pain
Every time we call or go into the office, they tell us payment is due upon being seen. They never ask how we are doing. When we call for pain medication, we are told "we are not in the business to dispense pain medications!" Ha, they are orthopedists, where bone pain is one of the worst types of pain! Horrific office staff. Nasty, not caring and rude. Doctor is in and out. Last visit, I was not even examined! But, still paid that fee.

August 10th, 2010
Have recommended this Doctor to many people
Caring, thoughtful, professional, pain magician!