Learn more about Dr. Jason Fragin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Fragin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fragin
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fragin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Fragin, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fragin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Fragin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason David Fragin DO is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jason D. Fragin practice?
- Dr. Jason Fragin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Fragin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near State College, PA.
See State College Internists and State College Cardiologists.