A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Fragin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Fragin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fragin
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Fragin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Fragin, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fragin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Fragin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason David Fragin DO is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jason D. Fragin practice?
- Dr. Jason Fragin has 11 office locations.
Dr. Jason Fragin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near State College, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Lehighton, PA.
See State College Internists and State College Cardiologists.