Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason Fragin
Dr. Jason Fragin, DO is a Doctor primarily located in State College, PA, with other offices in State College, PA and State College, PA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fragin is affiliated with Palmerton Hospital, St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital and St Lukes Hospital - Allentown Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Jason Fragin has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jason Fragin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near State College, PA.
Dr. Atulkumar Patel
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
State College, PA 0 mi36
Dr. Jennifer Burke
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
State College, PA 0 mi16
Dr. Richard Hellander
Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine
State College, PA 0.25 mi14