A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Fragin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Fragin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Fragin, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fragin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Fragin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason David Fragin DO is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jason D. Fragin practice?
- Dr. Jason Fragin has 11 office locations.
Dr. Jason Fragin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near State College, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Lehighton, PA.
See State College Internists and State College Cardiologists.