Dr. Jason Friday, MD
Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist

Great Dcctor! show details Great Dcctor!
by Lori on Feb 24th, 2016

Been bringing my son for a while now....excellent care, office staff is very helpful. Open later and always has a helpful tip for ADHD kids!

Mar 28th, 2015

Terrible doctor, I would not recommend.

He really cares show details He really cares
Apr 2nd, 2013

Dr. Friday takes the time to listen and help me figure out what it is that is really problematic for me. He helps me work on my own plan of action and doesn't tell me what to do but guides me to make the best decisions for me. If it is something that concerns me-it concerns him and he never makes me feel like I'm just any patient or a number to him. He makes me feel like an individual to him-like my success is important to him.

Dec 30th, 2011

Dr. Friday really listened to what I was worried about. other docs didn't even hear me but when Dr. Friday suggested other meds he talked about the possible side effects until we found two that I felt were manageable so I've been able to stay on my antidepressants and feel great now!

Apr 24th, 2011

Dr.Friday really cares about his patients. It shows the minute you talk with him. I felt confortable talking to him almost immediatly, and we both talked about what we could do to make me better. He is spot on, and I believe he truly knows what he is doing. I will recommend Dr. friday to annyone who needs the help.