Dr. Jason Friday, MD
Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist

Mar 28th, 2015

Terrible doctor, I would not recommend.

Maybe you should rethink show details Maybe you should rethink
by Steven S on Jul 7th, 2014

I called 6/30 and set up a new patient appointment for 6 weeks out. I was told that their is a $75 fee for no notice of cancellation of appt and given a number to fill out paperwork online. (detail that should show they set me an appointment) I called today to see if there were any cancellations to logically see the Dr earlier and I was told I didn't have the appointment set for 6 weeks out. Don't mess with incompetence or arrogance. I had an appointment set, we all know this, if things changed on your end let your patient know immediately.

Doctor's Response

We regret that your experience with Redemption Psychiatry was not in keeping with our usual standard of excellence. We are constantly striving to improve our service and bring much needed care to an underserved area of the valley, which has proven to be a very large undertaking. Due to the lack of child psychiatrists that accept insurance, we are experiencing exponential growth and are trying to find quality doctors, therapists, and staff to handle the overwhelming number of new patients. We have experienced surges in referrals at times that make it hard for our scheduling department to keep up. Your experience was very unfortunate and should never have occurred. We sincerely hope you are well and have found the care you were looking for.

He really cares show details He really cares
Apr 2nd, 2013

Dr. Friday takes the time to listen and help me figure out what it is that is really problematic for me. He helps me work on my own plan of action and doesn't tell me what to do but guides me to make the best decisions for me. If it is something that concerns me-it concerns him and he never makes me feel like I'm just any patient or a number to him. He makes me feel like an individual to him-like my success is important to him.

Dec 30th, 2011

Dr. Friday really listened to what I was worried about. other docs didn't even hear me but when Dr. Friday suggested other meds he talked about the possible side effects until we found two that I felt were manageable so I've been able to stay on my antidepressants and feel great now!

Apr 24th, 2011

Dr.Friday really cares about his patients. It shows the minute you talk with him. I felt confortable talking to him almost immediatly, and we both talked about what we could do to make me better. He is spot on, and I believe he truly knows what he is doing. I will recommend Dr. friday to annyone who needs the help.