Dr. Jason Fritzhand Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Fritzhand?

Persistent Asthma

Get the facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Jason Fritzhand?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 7th, 2017

Undiagnosed and overcharged

Came in for hamstring pain - told me it was sciatica when I didn't fit the symptoms. Chiropractor was able to set me right later. Was charged over $500 for the visit, Insurance covered more than half, but I was still left with over $200 for a visit that didn't do anything helpful. DO NOT VISIT.

July 15th, 2016

My review for 24 days with Mr Jason Fitzhand.

Mr Jason Fitzhand does not have professional ethics a doctor, and unfortunately, I've met with him twice, first time was a consultation type of meeting, then is at the second time, he was not organized, but not at all, he did not have the MRI results ready and handy, while they were faxed to him already, I had to convince him to go check if his staff did indeed receive them; he went to search for them to finally come back with them, then he had to read them quickly, and give me vague explanations in few words, which made me ask him a bunch of question so he could detail them to me. Few days later, I called his office and asked his secretary to have him call me, since I had to speak to him regarding my case, no contact from him took place, I waited few days then called him again, I left 6 messages, in a frame of time of around 11 days, when he called me finally, he said he received so far only 1 single message, while later one of his staff admitted to me that someone was lying, and that Mr Fitzhand does have access 100% to his messages every minute and each day. after we've spoken, he was supposed to get back to me with a response regarding my case, he never touched base, he made me waste 24 days without any or even a response regarding the same issue, so to say the messaging with no response from him took place twice. In case of emergency, this is not a doctor a patient may rely on. A true doctor is always organized and ready to receive his patients with their file's records handy and reviewed ahead of the appointment, more importantly, to remain available and reliable for follow ups. I DO NOT RECOMMEND MR JASON FITZHAND AS A DOCTOR TO ANYONE.

December 27th, 2011

Highly recommend

Dr Fritzhand was understanding, very responsive to my needs and delivered an excellent prognosis.

July 13th, 2017