Dr. Jason Frye DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 1st, 2015
Bad Service
Dr does not (CARE) about his patients !!!!!!!!!!

April 1st, 2015
Great doctor!

February 7th, 2015
Dr. Frye doesn't seem to be very interested - I have to bring something up before he does anything.

June 1st, 2012
Teacher
Dr. Frye is phenominal!! I have been seing him since he has been practicing in Arizona (over 10 years) and he has ALWAYS been a good listener, caring, helpful, kind, positive, knowledgeable, thorough and sensitive. I have recommended him without hesitation to several friends and family members and they all feel the exact same about him. If you are looking for a regular family doctor, you have found the right guy! I guarantee you won't be disappointed! I read someone's negative comment on here, and I just CANNOT believe it! Her description of the doctor and her experience is NOTHING like what I have experienced, or anyone else who has gone to him. Like I said, I've been a long term patient and I see him usually once a month for my unfortunate chronic health issues. He has never made one visit unpleasant. Maybe her negative comment was directed at the other doctor at that office ~ who knows?? I would be extremely upset if Dr. Frye ever moved to another state. There is no doctor as wonderful as him!!! I feel blessed to have him helping me on a regular basis with my health issues. WAY TO GO, DR. FRYE! WE LOVE YOU! You are the BEST! (..And please don't ever move from Arizona!) :)

May 24th, 2012
I love Dr.Frye! He has done such an awesome job at caring for my family. I refer him to everyone that ask me for a good Doctor. He is the Best! He has always been accurate with diagnosis and treatment.Dr Frye, rocks

January 9th, 2012
Have been a patient for several years and Dr. Frye has always shown great concern and given wonderful care. Always listens and follows up on all questions and concerns I have had.

November 15th, 2011
Great Family Doctor
I just love Dr Frye. Yesterday was my first appointment with him after switching family doctors, I know I made the right decision. He is very caring, takes the time to listen to you and help you with your issues. His nurse is great too.. I felt welcome there and didn't feel like just another patient..

October 5th, 2011
Great Family Practice
Great experience.

August 19th, 2010
I found Dr. Frye to be cold and condescending, and any effort on his behalf at being warm (ie. smiling) seemed to require a great deal of effort. He put up a definite "wall" between himself and you, the patient, and made you feel any question you asked was a "stupid" one, and sent you on your way. Please do not even think of calling this doctor back with any questions, as he does not have voice or email, and will only call if you if you have a life threatening illness, unlike other doctors who are much more experienced in their fields.

January 28th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Frye is the best doctor I have seen in many, many years. He is on time, knowledgeable, caring and an excellent doctor. My entire family sees Dr. Frye and we would recommend him to anyone for any medical issue.

November 8th, 2009
recent difficulties
Although I really love Dr.Frye, recently is practice has become more automated and less easy to access a live person. Othwise, I see him and both my sons see him. Nice Guy.

September 13th, 2009
Dr Frye takes care of me and my whole family.I have and will contiune to recommend him to others hes very friendly and I feel like I have known him for years. Great Doctor!