Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  The best family practice doctor I have ever met - by far!  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2014

I recently moved to Mesa from the east coast and a friend recommended Dr. Frye to me. What a pleasant surprise! He was on time, I barely had enough time to fill out the paperwork. His bedside manner is excellent and he took the time to really listen to me and answered every question. What a find!

|  Teacher  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2012

Dr. Frye is phenominal!! I have been seing him since he has been practicing in Arizona (over 10 years) and he has ALWAYS been a good listener, caring, helpful, kind, positive, knowledgeable, thorough and sensitive. I have recommended him without hesitation to several friends and family members and they all feel the exact same about him. If you are looking for a regular family doctor, you have found the right guy! I guarantee you won't be disappointed! I read someone's negative comment on here, and I just CANNOT believe it! Her description of the doctor and her experience is NOTHING like what I have experienced, or anyone else who has gone to him. Like I said, I've been a long term patient and I see him usually once a month for my unfortunate chronic health issues. He has never made one visit unpleasant. Maybe her negative comment was directed at the other doctor at that office ~ who knows?? I would be extremely upset if Dr. Frye ever moved to another state. There is no doctor as wonderful as him!!! I feel blessed to have him helping me on a regular basis with my health issues. WAY TO GO, DR. FRYE! WE LOVE YOU! You are the BEST! (..And please don't ever move from Arizona!) :)

May 24th, 2012

I love Dr.Frye! He has done such an awesome job at caring for my family. I refer him to everyone that ask me for a good Doctor. He is the Best! He has always been accurate with diagnosis and treatment.Dr Frye, rocks

Jan 9th, 2012

Have been a patient for several years and Dr. Frye has always shown great concern and given wonderful care. Always listens and follows up on all questions and concerns I have had.

|  Great Family Doctor  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2011

I just love Dr Frye. Yesterday was my first appointment with him after switching family doctors, I know I made the right decision. He is very caring, takes the time to listen to you and help you with your issues. His nurse is great too.. I felt welcome there and didn't feel like just another patient..

|  Great Family Practice  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2011

Great experience.

Aug 19th, 2010

I found Dr. Frye to be cold and condescending, and any effort on his behalf at being warm (ie. smiling) seemed to require a great deal of effort. He put up a definite "wall" between himself and you, the patient, and made you feel any question you asked was a "stupid" one, and sent you on your way. Please do not even think of calling this doctor back with any questions, as he does not have voice or email, and will only call if you if you have a life threatening illness, unlike other doctors who are much more experienced in their fields.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by RayInAZ on Jan 28th, 2010

Dr. Frye is the best doctor I have seen in many, many years. He is on time, knowledgeable, caring and an excellent doctor. My entire family sees Dr. Frye and we would recommend him to anyone for any medical issue.

|  recent difficulties  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2009

Although I really love Dr.Frye, recently is practice has become more automated and less easy to access a live person. Othwise, I see him and both my sons see him. Nice Guy.

Sep 13th, 2009

Dr Frye takes care of me and my whole family.I have and will contiune to recommend him to others hes very friendly and I feel like I have known him for years. Great Doctor!

|  Very caring - spends lots of time with patient  |  show details
by Heckathorne on Mar 20th, 2008

Dr. Frye has cared for several members of my family, and he is always thorough. He spends lots of time with the patient, listens well, and then thoroughly explains the medical condition and treatment.

Nov 2nd, 2007 on yahoo.com

Great Doc, friendly staff. These guys can do it all! This guy spends enough time asking questions to really figure out what the problems are. Why head to the specialist, when the Primary Doc does more than they do most of the time!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  Good doctors, staff isn`t as good  |  show details
by Anonymous at Insider Pages on Nov 6th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Shreder is very nice & takes plenty of time explaining things. The nurses are also wonderful & very friendly. However, on a few occasi...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com