A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Davis has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Finley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason G Davis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason G. Davis practice?
- Dr. Jason Davis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jason Davis practices Family Medicine near Davenport, IA.
Additional practice locations include: De Witt, IA and Mount Pleasant, IA.
See Davenport Primary Care Doctors.