A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Davis has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Finley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason G Davis DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason G. Davis practice?
- Dr. Jason Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Davis practices Family Medicine near Davenport, IA.
See Davenport Primary Care Doctors.