A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Stewart, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Stewart, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Surgical Hospital
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Garner Stewart MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason G. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Jason Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Stewart practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Surgeons.