A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Stewart, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Stewart, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- General Orthopedics
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Problems and Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- frozen shoulder
- meniscal repair
- meniscal tear
- partial knee replacement
- reverse total shoulder replacement
- shoulder injury
- shoulder replacement
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Arkansas Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Garner Stewart MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason G. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Jason Stewart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Stewart practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, AR and Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Orthopedic Surgeons.