A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Taylor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Taylor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus
- Shannon Medical Center
- St Joseph S Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Grant Taylor MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jason G. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Jason Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Taylor practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Brady, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Angelo, TX.
See Brady Internists and Brady Rheumatologists.