A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Taylor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus
- Shannon Medical Center
- St Joseph S Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans