A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Taylor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Taylor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus
- Shannon Medical Center
- St Joseph S Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Grant Taylor MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jason G. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Jason Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Taylor practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Internists and San Angelo Rheumatologists.