Dr. Jason Taylor MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 21st, 2016
Bad bedside manners
He came into the room and took one look at me and said you always had big hands because your big and over weight. I don't consider him a doctor and I would never go there again. My dog gets treated better at the vet.

March 29th, 2015
No way
Pompous and arrogant. Bad bedside manner. Intimidating.

August 2nd, 2012
GREAT EXPERIENCE
I HAD BEEN HURTING FOR A LONG TIME AND NOW AT LEAST I HAVE A DIAGNOSIS AND UNDERSTAND THAT I CAN BE TREATED TO FEEL BETTER.

June 6th, 2012
Self-Center Doctor
Dr. Taylor is a very self-center man. I just can't use the title of doctor when referring to him.I went to see him because of a knee problem and he took less than 3 minutes to tell me "what do you expect, after all you are 63 year old and 30 pounds over weight". He never looked at my MRI results or my records. Worst thing was that he NEVER looked me in the eye!I then told him that I would like to discuss my lupus and he immediately stopped me. He told me that he didn't believe that lupus was a "real disease". Just something that someone made up when they couldn't come up with anything else.I seriously would like to see Shannon get rid of him because he is not good for their reputation.

May 23rd, 2012
Disconnected
Dr. Taylor should be renamed Dr. Doorknob. It was as if he was trying to get out of the room as soon as he came in! The exam was too cursory and dismissive. He was in the room with me less than 5 minutes and asked probably 3 questions. I felt treated as if I was inferior and stupid..God complex much?

April 12th, 2012
Unimpressed
I moved to this area and already had a rheumatological disease diagnosed and was undergoing treatment. I needed a rheumatologist to continue to monitor my treatment and perhaps suggest new meds or treatment to improve my situation.Dr. Taylor did not look at my previous medical records and was condescending and sarcastic when asking about my history. He ran tests and when they came back good, he decided to take me off my meds. I became very ill and when I called his office for assistance, no one got back to me for days. I wound up in the emergency room and my tests there showed that I was indeed quite ill.I will not go back to this doctor nor would I recommend him to anyone.

February 17th, 2017