Dr. Jason Gajarsa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Gajarsa?

May 26th, 2011

Dr. G has a great bedside manner and he never rushes me during my appointments. Dr. G makes me feel like I am his most important patient.

January 31st, 2011

You can trust Dr. Gajarsa with your life!

I started with Dr. Gajarsa last October. I found him to be extremely professional and very caring for his patients. Dr. G. called me after hours to give me the results of my stress test because he knew I was anxious for them. He followed up with me the next day to see how I was feeling and to see if I had any additonal questions after a good night sleep. I now have my sister and father going to him and his medical partner. Dr. G. is the best doctor I have been to in a very long time!

January 27th, 2011

Very Thorough Doctor

Dr. Gajarsa is incredibly thorough and detail oriented when taking my medical history, asking me about my symptoms, and then explaining the tests he ordered and his ultimate diagnosis. As someone from a family of physicians, I have high expectations and think very highly of Dr. Gajarsa. He is a young doctor but he knows his stuff and takes time with all of his patients.

January 15th, 2011

Really cares about his patients

I just recently started going to Doctor G after I was admitted to the hospital with chest pains. Even though I was not an existing patient, he checked on me in the hospital within 25 minutes of when I was admitted (at 2 in the morning in the middle of a rain storm). Needless to say, his first visit was not the last and he again checked on me first thing the next morning to make sure I was okay. He was thorough and wanted to make sure my wife and I understood all of the tests that were being performed. Since seeing him in the hospital, I have had follow-up visits in his office and he is great and so is his office staff. If you want a cardiologist who knows his stuff and really cares, go to Doc G.