A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Garber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Garber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Garber, MD, FACS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
- Cancer and Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Leg PainSwelling
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Painful Neuropathy
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Garber graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Garber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Eric Garber MD and FACS is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason E. Garber practice?
- Dr. Jason Garber has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Garber practices Neurological Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Neurological Surgeons.