Dr. Jason Garber MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 3rd, 2016
Excellent Surgeon with a Cheerful and Friendly Disposition
I was in terrible lower back pain. I chose Dr. Jason Garber based on his overall reviews. I was very happy with him. He ended up doing three lamenectomies and implanting two Coflex. I had surgery on Thursday and was home by Saturday. Six weeks later I am lower back pain-free. Sure I still have pain, but it is post-surgery pain - nothing to do with the implants. I am very happy with the Coflex devices vs. rods and screws. He is an EXCELLENT Surgeon who I would highly recommend, cheerful too!

November 2nd, 2016
Mr
Had a cyst removed from my spine by Dr. Garber. First relief I have felt for over a year and a half. Dr. Garber was extremely professional in every aspect. He has my very highest recommendation.

October 25th, 2016
Mr.
Dr Garber very professional, have had three surgeries & very satisfied with results. I would highly recommend him to friends and family.

October 24th, 2016
An Exceptional Doctor
After 4 years of other doctors doing little to nothing to help me, Dr. Garber viewed my MRI showing severe stenosis and said, "We have to fix this." He explained that I needed a decompression laminectomy, but likely didn't need a fusion (and I didn't). The outcome has been remarkable. Dr. Garber is knowledgeable, compassionate, confident, and awesome.

September 12th, 2016
Dr Garber and his PA were easy to talk to answering all questions before and after surgery. Recovery time was quicker than expected with only the one week of major pain. The procedure was well explained to me as well as what I should expect after surgery. They advised nor to expect to be 100% back to normal but more like 60-70%.

August 29th, 2016
so very thankful, the Best Doctor ever, no felling's in my hands scents the 90s wow now so great full. Thank You so much

August 26th, 2016
Outstanding Dr.
Dr. Garber was very easy to talk with. He explained each option to me. The surgery and recovery were flawless. He kept me informed of each step and showed great concern for my condition and treatment. His staff, especially his PA Dustin, was very attentive and professional.I would HIGHLY recommend him to family and friends.

July 16th, 2016
Dr. Garber really made me feel at ease. His staff is so wonderful. All my questions were answered. Dr. Garber was the best decision I ever made!!

July 8th, 2016
Dr. Jason Garber
Dr. Garber did a great job with my surgery and was very thorough with his medical analysis. I am very thankful that all went as expected. Everywhere I went from films, hospital check in, people in public and my new neighbor all commend his work. I am very pleased with the results.

June 17th, 2016
Mr.
My most recent cervical neck surgery was very successful and pleased with the smooth & speedy recovery. Most noteworthy was the minimum pain after surgery. I would highly recommend Dr Jason Garber to friends and family members. I've had two surgeries by Dr Garber.

May 19th, 2016
Dr Garber is amazing He has done three of my surgeries and 5 weeks ago I had the coflex surgery I was in the worse pain of my life and it's all gone He is so caring and knowledgable I'm so thankful for him and wouldn't go to anyone else I recommend him to all my friends that need these surgeries His office staff is great and Dustin helped so much Thank you all I feel great

April 27th, 2016
I would and have recommended Dr. Garber and the Coflex Implant for those who are eligible for this surgery. My neuropathy pain level was at a 9 (childbirth being a 10) and after the surgery has decreased by 95%! I found Dr. Garber to be personable, direct and concise with his information and his care. I never found him to be arrogant or hard to reach.