Dr. Jason Garber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Garber?

Miracle worker

Posted on August 13th, 2017

Posted on July 2nd, 2017

Dr. Garber is one of the best spine surgeons I have had treat me. After 21 years of see other doctors and pain, I was referred to him by my primary care doctor. After turning down surgery for 21 years and pain. I went to see what his take was on my condition. He told me what my neurologist told me 21 years ago. I scheduled my appointment for surgery and it was very successful. He is a professional in all aspects of his job, We need more doctors like him. He has gift that's for sure.

Posted on May 24th, 2017

At My age of 73, needing spinal surgery, I had to be careful of whom I trusted to do it. Years ago, I had surgery by DR. Jason Garber. He was very young, confident and very conservative in his choice of surgery. I trusted him then with great results and trusted him this time with equal results. He is the only doctor I trust when putting my spine on the line. I highly recommend him, because of his demeanor, caring, conservativeness and especially because of his experience and professionalism. His assistant was equally professional and caring.

Excellent Neurosegon

Posted on April 5th, 2017

Wonderful and successful surgery. Although I'm still healing I am VERY PLEASED!

I have only seen Dr. Garber once, but I can tell he is an excellent doctor with a wonderful bedside manger. I know I will love being a patient of his.

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

The woman who works there, Lysandra on the other hand, has no personality and borders on rudenss. I have had more issues with referrals because she didn't bother to ask about my work schedule. I located a therapist on my own and asked her to send a referral, but it is impossible to reach her on the telephone so I am hoping she listens to her emails. She is not pleasant, or very helpful, at all.

Excellent Surgeon with a Cheerful and Friendly Disposition

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

I was in terrible lower back pain. I chose Dr. Jason Garber based on his overall reviews. I was very happy with him. He ended up doing three lamenectomies and implanting two Coflex. I had surgery on Thursday and was home by Saturday. Six weeks later I am lower back pain-free. Sure I still have pain, but it is post-surgery pain - nothing to do with the implants. I am very happy with the Coflex devices vs. rods and screws. He is an EXCELLENT Surgeon who I would highly recommend, cheerful too!

Mr

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

Had a cyst removed from my spine by Dr. Garber. First relief I have felt for over a year and a half. Dr. Garber was extremely professional in every aspect. He has my very highest recommendation.

Mr.

Posted on October 26th, 2016

Dr Garber very professional, have had three surgeries & very satisfied with results. I would highly recommend him to friends and family.

An Exceptional Doctor

Posted on October 24th, 2016

After 4 years of other doctors doing little to nothing to help me, Dr. Garber viewed my MRI showing severe stenosis and said, "We have to fix this." He explained that I needed a decompression laminectomy, but likely didn't need a fusion (and I didn't). The outcome has been remarkable. Dr. Garber is knowledgeable, compassionate, confident, and awesome.

Posted on September 12th, 2016

Dr Garber and his PA were easy to talk to answering all questions before and after surgery. Recovery time was quicker than expected with only the one week of major pain. The procedure was well explained to me as well as what I should expect after surgery. They advised nor to expect to be 100% back to normal but more like 60-70%.

Posted on August 29th, 2016

so very thankful, the Best Doctor ever, no felling's in my hands scents the 90s wow now so great full. Thank You so much

Outstanding Dr.

Posted on August 26th, 2016

Dr. Garber was very easy to talk with. He explained each option to me. The surgery and recovery were flawless. He kept me informed of each step and showed great concern for my condition and treatment. His staff, especially his PA Dustin, was very attentive and professional.I would HIGHLY recommend him to family and friends.