Dr. Jason Garber MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Las Vegas, NV

March 27th, 2017
Dr Garber gave me new life
After many months of extreme pain and losing control of bladder and bowels, a MRI showed a fracture between S1-S2 disks. From first visit on, Dr Jason E Garber was fantastic!! His scheduler, Lise, went well beyond her job title and his PA Dustin was very informative and helful also. After consulting with Dr Garber, he recommended a S1-S2 Laminectomy. He did surgery on Nov14th. He has given me new life!! I still go to PT twice a week and I now do many many things by myself that I haven't been able to do withou help since July 2016. Dr Garber is compassionate, caring, makes you feel like you're his only patient and an excellent surgeon!! I would recommend Dr Garber to anyone with spinal problems! The rest of his staff was friendly and helpful. KUDOS to Dr Garber, Dustin and Lise!! The world is a much better place with people like you to take care of people like me!!!!

February 23rd, 2017
I have only seen Dr. Garber once, but I can tell he is an excellent doctor with a wonderful bedside manger. I know I will love being a patient of his.
The woman who works there, Lysandra on the other hand, has no personality and borders on rudenss. I have had more issues with referrals because she didn't bother to ask about my work schedule. I located a therapist on my own and asked her to send a referral, but it is impossible to reach her on the telephone so I am hoping she listens to her emails. She is not pleasant, or very helpful, at all.

November 3rd, 2016
Excellent Surgeon with a Cheerful and Friendly Disposition
I was in terrible lower back pain. I chose Dr. Jason Garber based on his overall reviews. I was very happy with him. He ended up doing three lamenectomies and implanting two Coflex. I had surgery on Thursday and was home by Saturday. Six weeks later I am lower back pain-free. Sure I still have pain, but it is post-surgery pain - nothing to do with the implants. I am very happy with the Coflex devices vs. rods and screws. He is an EXCELLENT Surgeon who I would highly recommend, cheerful too!

November 2nd, 2016
Mr
Had a cyst removed from my spine by Dr. Garber. First relief I have felt for over a year and a half. Dr. Garber was extremely professional in every aspect. He has my very highest recommendation.

October 25th, 2016
Mr.
Dr Garber very professional, have had three surgeries & very satisfied with results. I would highly recommend him to friends and family.

October 24th, 2016
An Exceptional Doctor
After 4 years of other doctors doing little to nothing to help me, Dr. Garber viewed my MRI showing severe stenosis and said, "We have to fix this." He explained that I needed a decompression laminectomy, but likely didn't need a fusion (and I didn't). The outcome has been remarkable. Dr. Garber is knowledgeable, compassionate, confident, and awesome.

September 12th, 2016
Dr Garber and his PA were easy to talk to answering all questions before and after surgery. Recovery time was quicker than expected with only the one week of major pain. The procedure was well explained to me as well as what I should expect after surgery. They advised nor to expect to be 100% back to normal but more like 60-70%.

August 29th, 2016
so very thankful, the Best Doctor ever, no felling's in my hands scents the 90s wow now so great full. Thank You so much

August 26th, 2016
Outstanding Dr.
Dr. Garber was very easy to talk with. He explained each option to me. The surgery and recovery were flawless. He kept me informed of each step and showed great concern for my condition and treatment. His staff, especially his PA Dustin, was very attentive and professional.I would HIGHLY recommend him to family and friends.

July 16th, 2016
Dr. Garber really made me feel at ease. His staff is so wonderful. All my questions were answered. Dr. Garber was the best decision I ever made!!

July 8th, 2016
Dr. Jason Garber
Dr. Garber did a great job with my surgery and was very thorough with his medical analysis. I am very thankful that all went as expected. Everywhere I went from films, hospital check in, people in public and my new neighbor all commend his work. I am very pleased with the results.

June 17th, 2016
Mr.
My most recent cervical neck surgery was very successful and pleased with the smooth & speedy recovery. Most noteworthy was the minimum pain after surgery. I would highly recommend Dr Jason Garber to friends and family members. I've had two surgeries by Dr Garber.