Dr. Jason Garti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Garti?

Dr '"I have no clue"

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

My husband experienced a major stroke. Dr Garti only ordered blood tests and told patient nothing about a possible stroke. This doctor did such a poor job with this patient. Thank goodness went to another doctor for accurate and life saving diagnosis.

One of the best at NorthShore!

Posted on December 5th, 2014

Dr. Garti is one of the best. He makes a comfortable experience at the doctors office that I haven't seen before. He doesn't just order up tests. He listens to you as a patient, and acts as necessary to fix the issues. I will recommend him to all my friends and family looking for a doctor who can't be beat.

Posted on September 18th, 2012

Guy is professional and can usually get you in on short notice.

Terrible with customers

Posted on May 16th, 2011

Not sure how communications broke down, but I was dealing with very unfriendly staff and doctor. My first appointment was for annual check, which I told the nurse clearly at check-in. I was not visiting for any specific discomfort or illness in that visit. The doctor checked my lungs and heart during the visit as he had nothing else to check. Later on I got billed for something other than annual physical check. I explained it to the billing and clerks, and they insisted that it was not their fault and the bill was right. So it was my fault!I have worked with many top doctors across the country. This is the worst experience. Both my wife and I are going to drop them. Why bother?

why Dr. Jason Garti is the Internist for you!!

Posted on March 24th, 2011

Dr. Garti has great bedside manners. He has that Northwestern Memorial Hospital-type of personality and intelligence that the doctors from Northwestern have. Doctors who graduated from other medical schools do not possess this intelligence. He is mild mannered, listens to your complaints and decides which course to take. He is never pressuring and not over agressive in his ordering tests unlike other doctors who just test and test. He orders what is necessary and nothing more. He is compassionate and is honestly concern about your health and well being. If he says he will call you ...he will. I intend to refer many of my patients, family and friends to him. You will never regret having him as your internist. The staff he has is very polite and you rarely sit and wait for your appointment. I have never had a problem getting the day or time that I want to see him. This is the doctor that everyone needs to have. He is highly recommended.

Posted on July 26th, 2017