A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E Gates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. E Gates is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gates
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gates Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. E Gates, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gates graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gates has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. E Jason Gates MD is a male Oncologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. E J. Gates practice?
- Dr. E Gates has 1 office location.
Dr. E Gates practices Gynecologic Oncology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Oncologists.