A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E Gates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. E Gates is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gates
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Gates Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. E Gates, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gates graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gates has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. E Jason Gates MD is a male Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. E J. Gates practice?
- Dr. E Gates has 1 office location.
Dr. E Gates practices Gynecologic Oncology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Oncologists.