Overall Review

August 9th, 2016
Keep looking.
Once your surgery is over, so is the warmth and niceness. Very long wait times, cold staff bordering on rude, very clinical, not personable at all . If you want warmth and compassion, go elsewhere. If you want CARING, go elsewhere. They dropped the ball w my care numerous times, but didn't want to start over...then suddenly, w/no notice, they cancelled my appt at the very last minute because my 'insurance didn't pay enough'. This is how they treat Cancer patients, refusing further treatment with no sympathy , no referrals, no recommendations. Just 'sorry', leaving me in a terrible position at a critical time. Who puts a cancer patient out in the cold? Despicable.

July 8th, 2016
It's been 3 years since my complete hysterectomy for endometrial cancer and I know I'm alive today due to Dr. Gates' diligence in follow-up care. I love this man for his professionalism and breadth of knowledge. He's truly the best!

November 1st, 2015
A brilliant surgeon
I walked out of two surgeon's offices before finding Dr. Gates. I suffer from an anxiety disorder and was terrified. Dr. Gates was competent, thorough, honest and reassuring. The surgery was more complex than expected and in all likelihood he saved my life. Both my husband and I will be forever grateful to Dr. Gates.

July 21st, 2015
Highly recommended!
My experience with Dr. Gates and his staff was nothing short of excellent! He performed laparoscopic surgury with robotic assistance, and my recovery time was (not exaggerating) one week. And, while I hope to never have to undergo a surgeon's knife again for any gynecologic issues, if needed, this is my doctor of choice. Thank you Dr. Gates!

February 27th, 2015
Staff is blasé and borderline rude. Wait is always extremely long. Nothing warm or fuzzy about anyone in this office, including the Dr. No one, including Dr., seems to remember or care what took place on your previous visit, so medical issues and concerns often fall through the cracks, or are ignored. Questions and concerns are frequently met with shoulder shrugging. Cold and detached and preoccupied. Would not recommend.

February 12th, 2014
DR GATES IS A VERY BAD DOCTOR !! DONT TRUST HIM AT ALL!!! IM JUST TRY TO LIVE SOMEONE LIFE!!!

July 22nd, 2013
Excellent!!
I traveled from Virginia to Ft. Lauderdale's Holy Cross Hospital because I had heard such wonderful things about Dr. Gates...and they were all true. Even other doctors highly recommend him. I had both polycystic ovaries (along with a portion of my sigmoid colon removed) laporascopically, and all I have is a 1" scar beside my belly-button! I was walking the next day, and had only a Tylenol drip because the pain was so minimal. He was kind, caring, and an excellent surgeon!! I would recommend him to anyone.

July 20th, 2013
Dr, Jason Gates and or Dr.Caruso and at the time of my emergency ,saved me.Both excellent Dr's when I was at imperial point hospital er.

August 17th, 2012
Great doctor. Excellent bedside manner. I wouldn't see anybody else. Took a little wait to get an appointment with him but so well worth it in the end. His office staff is great and very helpfull. Thanks Dr. Gates!

September 2nd, 2011
The Best Doctor and Surgeon(B. King)
Dr. Gates is awesome doctor and surgeon. He is kind, caring, knowledgable, talent and compainated. He is a GIFTED doctor who's skills are profound. He is the "BEST" you can "Trust" him. Look know further. After my surgery I was well pleased with the results. Thanks Dr.Gates to You and Your Staff.

July 5th, 2011
I read other reviews and was skeptical about the dr and his staff. The staff was super nice and the doctor was never arrogant nor did he ever rush through my appointment. He was very professional and answered my questions with words I could understand.

June 15th, 2011
Staff Lacking Professionalism
Acute care needed...but zero empathy or urgency from staff. Blase attitude, borderline rude with little regard for immediacy or concern for patient needs. If Dr. Gates is truly a good G.O. - his unprofessional staff is severely hurting his image and practice.