A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Gee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Gee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Gee, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gee graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Emerson Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason R. Gee practice?
Dr. Jason Gee practices Urology near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, MA and Medford, MA.
See Burlington Urologists.