A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Gee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Gee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Gee, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gee graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason R Gee MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jason R. Gee practice?
- Dr. Jason Gee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Gee practices Urology near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Burlington Urologists.