A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Gentile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Gentile, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Gentile, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentile graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gentile has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Keith Gentile MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason K. Gentile practice?
- Dr. Jason Gentile has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Gentile practices Emergency Medicine near West Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manhattan Beach, CA.
See West Hills Emergency Physicians.