Jan 13th, 2015

Was highly in happy ! Dr gentry to my husband and myself to Consider and d&c before acutay Diagnosing my pregnancy as a belighted ovum . Very insensative to his patients and make you feel like a number not a person . He's a dr for a paycheck not a patient

Dec 21st, 2011

Overall experience was awesome. So much so, we decided to have our third child (it will be his second delivery for us) delivered by Dr. Gentry.

Greeat Doctor! show details Greeat Doctor!
Sep 29th, 2011

Dr. Gentry takes time every visit to answer all of my questions. He's very attentive and caring. I hate it when people posts things about someone that has nothing to do with his job or because they "heard" something about him. Make your own judgment people about someone and keep it professional! I definitely recommend Dr. Gentry.

Great Doctor and Staff show details Great Doctor and Staff
Jul 25th, 2011

It seems the below posters are quick to believe and judge gossip. Dr G is very well respected in the community and does a tremendous job with his patients.. I am one, I should know. Highly recommend him!

Very attentative and caring show details Very attentative and caring
Nov 10th, 2010

Seems very attentative and caring. Explains everything very clearly and spends a great deal of time with me. Answers all my and my husbands questions so we can understand and at the end of every visit he always says come or call if we need anything. This means alot to us. We feel he really cares and doesn't rush us.

Uneasy feeling about him show details Uneasy feeling about him
by Shania on Nov 6th, 2010

Seemed nice but I get an uneasy feeling about him. Seems distracted to my concerns

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Sep 24th, 2010

I will be visiting him again next time I am expecting. Wonderful doctor and very personable. He makes you feel very comfortable during visits and has a great sense of humor.

Dec 23rd, 2008

He is a wonderful doctor!!

> > Patient Reviews