A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Gerboc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerboc graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Gerboc has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chambersburg Hospital
- Waynesboro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Lee Gerboc DO is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jason L. Gerboc practice?
- Dr. Jason Gerboc has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Gerboc practices Surgery and Urology near Chambersburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Shippensburg, PA and Tavares, FL.
See Chambersburg Surgeons and Chambersburg Urologists.