A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Gessel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gessel graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Gessel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason L Gessel ATC, CSCS, and DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason L. Gessel practice?
- Dr. Jason Gessel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jason Gessel practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Marietta, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Belpre, OH.
See Marietta Surgeons and Marietta Family Physicians.