A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Gilleran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Gilleran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Gilleran, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilleran graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gilleran has 16 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason P Gilleran MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jason P. Gilleran practice?
- Dr. Jason Gilleran has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jason Gilleran practices Urology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Columbus, OH.
See Royal Oak Urologists.