Dr. Jason Goldman MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Coral Springs, FL

• Good
  • Bad

April 5th, 2017
Worst experience ever experienced in the Medical field
Never even asked why I was visiting him, just started into his dialog and go here and get this test, then there....Had just had a physical a few months before but....especially liked his rinky dink Pulmonary function test, I had two within 6 months by Pulmonologists in a chamber. It was all about how much could he bill.

March 16th, 2017
Dr. Goldman is by far one of the best doctors I have been to in my lifetime of 65 years. And his staff are the nicest and most organized that I have seen. Believe me I am very particular about how I am treated and expect the best by doctors, restaurants, and any other "service" industry. Dr. Goldman is very proactive and thorough, which is what I expect from a doctor. He's very direct and to the point and not as warm and fuzzy as some, but I don't need warm and fuzzy in a doctor; I need competence. I wish all of my doctors were like him. The sad part is he cannot respond to a lot of the false negative reviews. Believe me you are always going to find negative, unhappy people who have nothing nice to say about anything and they are posting erroneous claims. Give Dr. Goldman a try. You will not be disappointed.

October 28th, 2016
Best doctor
The most thorough doctor I have met. Takes his time, lets the patient speak and above all else listens carefully. This is where most doctors fail, and this is what makes him great.

July 18th, 2016
Impressive and professional
Great doctor. He's not warm and fuzzy which is fine because I don't need my doctor to put on a show but he is a wonderful and professional physician who's knowledge and understanding of medicine was quite impressive.

March 5th, 2016
Better than New York
I finally retired to Florida after many years of living in New York. I have seen many doctors in both places and I was always hesitant to see a Florida doctor. I found Dr. Goldman and am so happy that I did. He really took the time to listen to me. He explained what needed to be done and answered all my questions. This doctor is a professional. He is definitely compassionate and caring. He really knows his stuff. It was really reassuring when I went into the hospital to have Dr. Goldman take care of me. I don't want to run to a million different doctors, I want a doctor who really practices medicine and takes care of everything. Dr. Goldman is a true primary doctor. He handled everything, as he should. I couldn't be happier and would recommend him to everyone.

March 4th, 2016
Amazing doctor
Amazing Doctor!! I brought my mom to her appointment a while because she felt that she was too sick to drive. Being from New York and my mothers generation, she knows everything! She usually tells the mechanic what's wrong with her car, the electrician how to fix something and when it comes to her healthcare, she literally thinks she knows more than the doctor. Unfortunately; that is not the case! I was so embarrassed listening to my mom tell Dr. Goldman not only what her diagnosis was but how he needed to treat it. He was very sweet with her and listened patiently but then proceeded to tell her (without making her feel bad) that she did not have Strep (even though she insisted "I know I have I have a strep throat") and told her that he could not give her antibiotics because it was just a common cold and antibiotics would at best do nothing but could potentially do serious harm. She was not happy but I told her she needs to trust the doctor. Dr goldman gave over the counter recommendations and sure enough she was almost 100% better 2 days later (and didn't "need" to be on antibiotics for a week....). My mom is so stubborn - I couldn't believe that she she actually said that the doctor was right! Doctor Goldman educated my mom (and me) on all of the reasons why and when antibiotics work , all the side effects and even pulled up studies. He spent over a 1/2 hour with us and was beyond thorough. I was so impressed with how knowledgable he was that I moved my entire family to his practice. We have now been patients of Doctor Goldman for a years and could not be happier with the care we have received

March 4th, 2016
Best doctor in South Florida
The office was well run with pleasant staff and a caring doctor. Actually brought me to the exam room himself. Personable, knowledgeable and caring. Called me personally with my results and has always been available to answer any questions. Highly recommended. Everyone should use this doctor.

February 10th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Each visit my wife and I have had with Dr. Goldman has been very pleasant and informative. His bedside manner is exceptional. We have complete confidence in him. He is very careful with testing and blood work which is done in his office by his very capable staff. We would highly recommend Dr. Goldman since he is a no nonsense, capable and very caring physician. He calls, personally, within days with results of lab work so that one does not have to become apprehensive waiting for the next visit.

December 1st, 2015
Amazing experience. Blood work, immunizations, ekg, etc, all done in office. Handles all your medical care without the need to see multiple doctors.

May 21st, 2015
Dr. Goldman is very complete in his workup and patient interview. He LISTENS (sometimes rare with a physician) and is very amenable. He is one of a handful of single practicing physicians and thus knows his patients and their situation first-hand.

January 25th, 2015
disgusting

January 8th, 2014
Greatest Doctor! Negative reviews are over-rated...
Let me start off by saying that most people who waste their time with reviews on this website are usually so entitled and miserable that they have nothing better to do with their time than blame everyone else for their own short comings. Not gonna lie; Dr. Goldman can be tough. He is very matter of fact and certainly some people may not like that. He is a doctor- not a salesperson and does not waste time with happy go lucky small talk but he definitely ALL about patient care---which between you and me is the most important thing . Would you really prefer a doctor who is your best friend or one who actually has your best interest? he is thouroug, an excellent diagnostician and a tremendous patient advocate. He is passionate which might be misunderstood sometimes.... My whole family has been seeing Dr Goldman for many years and he has never been wrong. When needed; he has given each of us the time we need in his office or on the phone. His staff (like most doctors offices) has normal overturn but he has had the same office manager since his practice opened- she is great! If you have been to 10 doctors in the last 5 years and are looking for someone to just give you unneccesary drugs or go on line to diagnose yourself and then tell him what YOU want him to do...this is not the doctor for you. If you want a great DOCTOR... Look no further (and stop listening to these other reviews!)