A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Goldsmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Goldsmith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Goldsmith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldsmith graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Goldsmith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Aidan Goldsmith MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Goldsmith practice?
- Dr. Jason Goldsmith has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jason Goldsmith practices Ophthalmology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Ophthalmologists.