A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Goldsmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Goldsmith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldsmith
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Goldsmith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Goldsmith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldsmith graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Goldsmith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Aidan Goldsmith MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Goldsmith practice?
- Dr. Jason Goldsmith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jason Goldsmith practices Ophthalmology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Ophthalmologists.