A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Gonsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Gonsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Gonsky, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonsky graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Gonsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Parker Gonsky MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jason P. Gonsky practice?
- Dr. Jason Gonsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Gonsky practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Hematologists, and Brooklyn Oncologists.