A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Gonsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Gonsky, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonsky graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Gonsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Kings County Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gonsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 13 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason P. Gonsky practice?
Dr. Jason Gonsky practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Hematologists, and Brooklyn Oncologists.