A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Gonsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Gonsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonsky
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gonsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Gonsky, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonsky graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Gonsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Parker Gonsky MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jason P. Gonsky practice?
- Dr. Jason Gonsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Gonsky practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Hematologists, and Brooklyn Oncologists.