Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nov 15th, 2012

Dr. Goodman is a great doctor. I've never met a doctor that actually listens to you when your discussing your symptoms. Yes he was always ridiculously over booked but it was always worth the wait because he's that great of a doctor! I miss him not being at overlea. The doctor I have now I am NOT impressed with at all! I'd love to go back to Dr. Goodman!

Oct 20th, 2012

Dr. Goodman took his time during the examination while appearing invested in what I had to say. The wait to get into the appointment was well worth it. I didn't feel rushed at all. I miss him not being at Overlea. He was the best!

Waiting to be seen takes 2-4 hours show details Waiting to be seen takes 2-4 hours
May 31st, 2012

Being seen 2-4 hours after my appointment time is too long. This doctor is constantly overbooked. He's nice but a 5 minute appointment is not enough time.

May 1st, 2012

Excellent doctor. Takes time to listen to your symptoms and makes a careful decision as to your best course of treatment.

Dr. Goodman show details Dr. Goodman
by kas on Oct 14th, 2010

I loved that Dr. Goodman took time to get to know me during my first appointment with him. He seems genuine and caring. The office wait time was soooo long, that was my only concern. I recommend him highly!